The Spirit of Excellence is Real


My name is OYEDEJI Temitope Victor. Temitope means - My own deserve thanks. I am 22 years old. I hail from the south - western part of Nigeria. I am the third child of a family of 6. I am a Christian. I am single. 


I studied Mathematics in the University of Ibadan , Ibadan Nigeria and graduated with a CGPA of 3.87/4.0. 

 

I accepted Christ as my personal saviour in 2012 and I have a relationship with him.


Christ has always being magnified in my life. I have seen his hands in many areas of my life. In my academic pursuit, I enjoyed three things : Favour , Grace and Mercy. With him, there is assurance and peace of mind anytime I want to write a test or exam because in him, I am rest assured I just need to do my part. I have no excuse to fail, it is not my portion. 


So far so good , God has been faithful. It really pays to serve him. The spirit of excellence is real.

Throughout my four years in the University, I collected 41 awards both inside and outside of the University. 


Some one of which are :

*  Best graduating student, Faculty of science, University of Ibadan 2020/2021 session

* Best graduating student, Mathematics department, University of Ibadan 2020/2021 session

* Junior Chambers International Nigeria Most outstanding in academic excellence in University of Ibadan 2020/2021 session

* National Outstanding Mathematics Student of the year 2021

And among others. 


I wasn't only focusing on books. I was involved in extra curricular activities. I played football for my department and faculty and I won the Best Sportsman award in the department 2020/2021 session.


I got numerous awards everywhere and I am grateful to God about that. These things are real. Excellence is real. 


Ephesians 1:3 May blessing be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ Who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realm! 


Anything is achievable in Christ. He has blessed us with every spiritual blessings and excellence is there. Don't underestimate grace. 


Also, learn to honour people that carry a special grace. It goes a long way. It's just principles. 

Do your best. It doesn't come easy and be faithful. Let God handle the rest. 


I am glad to be sharing this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Praiseful Sunday Morning

Praises in Lingala Language

Without Him, We are Nothing!!!